Injury Information Matters
Injury Statistics Whāra Tatauranga
New Plymouth Injury Safe Trust uses data to inform its injury prevention priorities, actions and programmes.
NPiS has produced comprehensive needs asessment to identify patterns of injury and help inform future project activity. The latest NPiS Needs Assessment was completed in September 2015..
Due to technological advances, much of the data contained within the needs assessment documents can now be updated directly from source websites. The links to those websites are provided on this page.
In the documents Library below our Injury Prevention Needs Assessments and other injury data reports (not directly published on other websites) will be posted from time to time.
TALK TO US
- ACC’s Injury Statistics Tool
- Statistics New Zealand Injury Information Portal
- National Injury Query System – Otago University
- Ministry of Health – NZ health statistics
- Health Promotion Agency (HPA) Te Hiringa Hauora. – Kupe data explorer
- Environmental Health Indicators New Zealand
- Worksafe New Zealand – Data and Research
- New Zealand Police – Publications and statistics
- Kidsafe Taranaki’s Facebook page
- Ministry of Transport – Resources – including data and statistics
- New Zealand Transport Agency – Resources
- Coronial Services of New Zealand – Annual Suicide Statistics
- MInistry of Health: Suicide Facts (2016) Provisional
- Live Stronger for Longer: Preventing Falls and Fractures – Outcomes Dashboard